Ryegrass, like all pasture grass, has a high protein level, with excellent fiber quality. This forage is commonly used as a substitute for alfalfa or to reduce its dosage. It has a high content of vegetable fat, a great energy contribution. In terms of vitamins and minerals, it provides the animal with a great natural vitamin complex. It does not contain powders or spores, very harmful to your animal. The digestibility of all its nutrients is high and it is highly recommended for milking animals.
Why use Ryegrass Extra?
- High protein high quality forage.
- Excellent source of energy and fiber.
- Great digestibility and palatability.
- Concentrate intake increases.
- It contains all the vitamins, minerals and nutrients of the green plant.
- Harvested at the beginning of flowering.
- Control and microbiological quality. Absence of mycotoxins.
- Oxygen free.
- Ryegrass Haylage
- Reject perforated packages or, failing that, remove the product that is in the area of the break.
- Open the bag in the upper area.
- Extract- the exact amount to consume at each meal.
- Close the bag properly after each use.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Crude Protein 13,80%
Crude Fat 4,00%
Crude Fiber 28,00%
Crude Ashes 6,80%