- Gold color. Perfect fermentation. Guaranteed stability.
- Excellent nutritional quality. It also contains starches + fiber + energy.
- Selected seeds. In the first harvest crops.
- Microbiological quality and control. Absence of mycotoxins.
- Technical inoculants. Ultra-compaction. Without oxygen.
- Film + film packaging. Higher density without oxygen chambers
Why use extra gold corn silage?
- Fibrous and energetic fodder of the best quality.
- Excellent source of energy.
- Rich in vitamin A and B1.
- Great digestibility and palatability.
- It contains the vitamins, minerals and nutrients of the green plant.
- Corn Silage
- Reject perforated packages or, failing that, remove the product that is in the area of the break.
- Open the bag in the upper area.
- Extract- the exact amount to consume at each meal.
- Close the bag properly after each use.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Crude Fat 3,76%
Crude Protein 8,25%
Crude Fiber 19,70%